I was tagged by my good friend
1. You must post these rules.
2. Each person must post 5 things about themselves in their journal
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and create eleven new questions for the people you tag to answer.
4. You have to choose 11 people to tag and post their icons on your journal.
5. Go to their page and tell them you have tagged them.
6. No tag backs
7. No stuff in the tagging section about "you're tagged if you're reading this". You legitimately have to tag 11 people.
Five Things About Me:
1. I love cats. Like seriously...love cats...a lot.
2. I love to bake! Mostly so I can eat what I bake.
3. I'm addicted to reading. Like if I don't read for a long time, I suffer from withdrawal.
4. I want to go to Australia. ^^
5. I hate cooked fish but I love to eat raw fish. Weird...I know.
1. What is your favourite song? If you don't have a favourite, what is playing in your head most at the moment?
Err...I love to much songs. I guess the one that plays in my head the most is probably "A Tender Lie" by Kapena. If you don't know it, look it up. Love that song.
2. What are 3 countries you'd like to visit and why?
Australia because Cheez lives there, Japan so I can visit the hot spring monkeys and give them blankets, and do the Caribbeans count? Caribbeans because that's where I want my honeymoon to be.
3. How long have you been best friends with your best friend(s)?
I don't know! >.< Umm...10 years...I think.
4. What inspires you most to draw? Why? (I'ma keep this one from Moonie)
All the art I look at! O.O So much pretty stuffs makes me want to draw too.
5. What is your dream job?
Getting paid to go on gaia!
6. What is your favourite season and why?
Summer because there is no school and I get to go beach all the time and go camping with my dad!
7. What is a recent good and fun memory?
Watching my kitten, Jr., play with my bf's dirty sock.
8. What is your favourite item of clothing?
Umm...a bra. It's supportive.
9. Read any good books lately? What would you recommend? xD
Last books I read were The Hunger Games trilogy books. Yes, I would recommend that.
10. What is a pet peeve of yours on transport?
Stupid drivers that don't know how to drive. They should catch the bus.
11. What event or occurrence are you next looking forward to most? (Eg Christmas)
Camping on Labor Day weekend!! <3 Probably the best weekend for me out of the whole year!
I tag no one. *horrified face* Yep, because I don't really think anyone I tag would do this.